Christmas opening times
Open until end of day 23rd December and then reopens 4thJanuary.
The Wellbeing Centre,
23b Chester Street,
Phone/online services (funded through Flint Hub)
• Information, advice and signposting (during standard opening hours)
• Regular Check In Calls by phone (delivered by staff or volunteers)
• Active Monitoring
• Wellbeing Action Planning (1-2-1 support and small groups)
• Living Life to the Full self-management training (including evening courses)
• Personality Disorder group: relationship and emotion management based on DBT/peer support
• Father Figures (Dad’s peer support group)
• Reading group
Access to other online groups: drop-ins/coffee and a chat, craft, relaxation, yoga etc
Currently open all day Wednesday for face-to-face support by appointment. Will soon be open Friday’s also. Main phone lines are open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 1pm to 4pm.
North East Wales Mind | For better mental health (newmind.org.uk)
Book Club, Kim4her, Kim4him, shopping on a budget, dungeons and dragons. We also offer and encourage activities involving the wider local community such as a community choir and pop up cafe; offering social integration opportunities for our clients and beyond and reducing mental health stigma.
Open Wednesday and Fridays, 10-3. We will be available Mon to Fri 9 - 4.30 for anyone to contact us for information, assessments etc. Our Virtual Portal for Hub beneficiaries will be available 24/7
Christmas Opening Times
KIMs Hubs (Prestatyn, Holywell and Wrexham) will be closed on 24th Dec and open on 4th January.
We will be offering face to face/zoom groups on the 22nd and 29th December.