Skip to main content
Follow us on:

What if my child/young person has not accessed CAMHS for some time?

A new referral will need to be made.  Requests are checked by a specialist CAMHS professional to determine urgency.  Known information from any previous involvement with specialist CAMHS will be taken into account.