The purpose of Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board's Local Partnership Forum (LPF) is to :
- Establish a regular and formal dialogue between the Board’s Executive and the staff organisations on matters relating to workforce and health service issues.
- Enable employers and staff organisations to put forward issues affecting the workforce.
- Provide opportunities for staff organisations and managers to input into organisation service development plans at an early stage.
- Consider the implications on staff of service reviews and identify and seek to agree new ways of working.
- Consider the implications for staff of NHS reorganisations at a national or local level and to work in partnership to achieve mutually successful implementation.
- Appraise and discuss in partnership the financial performance of the organisation on a regular basis.
- Appraise and discuss in partnership the Board services and activity and its implications.
- Provide opportunities to identify and seek to agree quality issues, including clinical governance, particularly where such issues have implications for staff.
- Communicate to the staff partners the key decisions taken by the Board and senior management.
- Consider national developments in NHS Wales Workforce & Organisational Strategy and the implications for the Board including matters of service re-profiling.
- Negotiate on matters subject to local determination.
- Ensure staff organisation representatives are afforded reasonable paid time off to undertake trade union duties.
- Develop in partnership appropriate facilities arrangements using A4C Facilities Agreement as a minimum standard.
The full role of the Forum is detailed in the Terms of Reference V7.0
The Forum provides an annual report of activity to the Board
|Chaired in Rotation:
||Mr Simon Dean, Interim Chief Executive / Mrs Jan Tomlinson, Staff side Chair
||Mrs Sue Green, Executive Director Workforce and Organisational Development
Secretariat contact: Fiona Lewis 01745 586468
The minutes are accessible via the links below when approved. Agendas are available from 2019 onwards.
For previous minutes and papers, please contact the relevant Secretariat as named above