The purpose of Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board's Local Partnership Forum (LPF) is to :
- Establish a regular and formal dialogue between the Board’s Executive and the staff organisations on matters relating to workforce and health service issues.
- Enable employers and staff organisations to put forward issues affecting the workforce.
- Provide opportunities for staff organisations and managers to input into organisation service development plans at an early stage.
- Consider the implications on staff of service reviews and identify and seek to agree new ways of working.
- Consider the implications for staff of NHS reorganisations at a national or local level and to work in partnership to achieve mutually successful implementation.
- Appraise and discuss in partnership the financial performance of the organisation on a regular basis.
- Appraise and discuss in partnership the Board services and activity and its implications.
- Provide opportunities to identify and seek to agree quality issues, including clinical governance, particularly where such issues have implications for staff.
- Communicate to the staff partners the key decisions taken by the Board and senior management.
- Consider national developments in NHS Wales Workforce & Organisational Strategy and the implications for the Board including matters of service re-profiling.
- Negotiate on matters subject to local determination.
- Ensure staff organisation representatives are afforded reasonable paid time off to undertake trade union duties.
- Develop in partnership appropriate facilities arrangements using A4C Facilities Agreement as a minimum standard.
The full role of the Forum is detailed in the Terms of Reference V7.0
The Forum provides an annual report of activity to the Board
|Chaired in Rotation:
||Mr Gary Doherty, Chief Executive / Mrs Jan Tomlinson, Staff side Chair
||Mrs Sue Green, Executive Director Workforce and Organisational Development
Secretariat contact: Fiona Lewis 01745 586468
The minutes are accessible via the links below when approved. Agendas are available from 2019 onwards.