Address: Tremadog, Gwynedd, LL49 9AQ
Telephone number: 03000 850 027
- 18 bed ward for Care of the Elderly and GP Patients
- Outpatient Department
- Outreach Carer Service
- Audiology Service - An appointment is required for this Audiology clinic. Please contact your local Audiology Department to make an appointment. Find our more information about our Audiology services.
- Blood Transfusions and Chemotherapy Suite
- Day Investigation Unit
- Occupational Therapy
- Podiatry (Chiropody)
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Child Development Team
- Mental Health Team
- GP Out of Hours (doctor by appointment only by calling 0300 123 5566)
- X-Ray Department
Minor Injury Unit (MIU)
Information about the Minor Injury Unit is available here.
Information about visiting our hospital sites is available here.
All of our hospital sites in North Wales are smoke free, anyone found breaking the law by smoking in the hospital grounds could face a £100 fine, enforceable by law.
How to get here
By Road: Follow the A487 from Caernarfon towards Porthmadog. Ysbyty Alltwen is located on the outskirts of Tremadog. There is free parking at the hospital and disabled spaces are located close to the entrance.
By Bus: Regular daily services. For more information to go: Traveline Cymru