Address: Dolgellau, Gwynedd, LL40 1NT
Telephone number: 01341 422 479
- Dolgellau Hospital has inpatient beds. Care is delivered by Nursing Staff, General Practitioners and Consultants.
- Physiotherapy Unit
- Audiology Service - An appointment is required for this Audiology clinic. Please contact your local Audiology Department to make an appointment. Find our more information about our Audiology services.
- Occupational Therapy Unit
- Speech Therapy
- Elderly Mentally Infirm Unit
- Home from Home Maternity Unit
- Outpatient Department
- Chiropody Services
- Dental Services
- The hospital also provides a base for the GP Out of Hours Service
- X-Ray Facilities
Information about visiting our hospital sites is available here.
All of our hospital sites in North Wales are smoke free, anyone found breaking the law by smoking in the hospital grounds could face a £100 fine, enforceable by law.
How to get here
By road: Follow the A470 to Dolgellau. Turn into Smithfield Street, turn left into Port yr Arran. Turn right into Fron Serth then take the first right into Hospital Drive.
By bus: Regular daily services. For more information go to: Traveline Cymru