Address: off John's Street, Chirk, LL14 5LN
Telephone number: 03000 850 003
- Outpatient and inpatient Physiotherapy
- Inpatient beds
- Inpatient specialities are Care of the Elderly and GP Medical beds
- Discharge facilitator to support family and carers in planning discharge
- Visiting mental health care co-ordinators.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Phlebotomy (open 8.30am - 12pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays -appointment only, call 03000 850 003 to make an appointment.)
- Assessment and Treatment Unit (Parkinson's Group, Falls Prevention, Health & Wellness Programme for Early Stage Memory Loss)
- Consultant Outpatient Clinics
- Specialist Nurse Outpatient Clinics
- Sexual Health Clinic (Every Wednesday 1.30pm - 6pm)
- Walk-in Hearing Aid Clinic (2nd Wednesday of every month 10am - 12pm)
- The Diabetic Nurses Team
- Ultrasound Department - Monday:- 8am-8pm, Thursday:- 8am-8pm
Hot drinks available from a vending machine.
Information about visiting our hospital sites is available here.
All of our hospital sites in North Wales are smoke free, anyone found breaking the law by smoking in the hospital grounds could face a £100 fine, enforceable by law.
How to get here
By road: For directions visit Streetmap
By rail: The hospital is located approximately a mile and a half from Chirk Station. For more information visit Traveline Cymru
By bus: Regular daily bus service. For more information go to Traveline Cymru