We are working on building an Armed Forces Network.
Useful links and resources to support Armed Forces and Veterans:
- Veterans' Gateway - Information, advice and support for veterans and their families.
- Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust - Supporting the Armed Forces Covenant through funding real change.
- Veterans Covenant Healthcare Alliance - The VCHA is a group of NHS providers – including acute, mental health, community, and ambulance Trusts – who have agreed to be exemplars of the best care for, and support to, the armed forces community (be they Regular, Reserves, Veterans, spouses or dependants).
- Step Into Health - supporting the Armed Forces community to access the career opportunities available in the NHS.
- Veterans UK - free support for veterans and their families, including a helpline, Veterans Welfare Service, Defence Transition Services and injury/bereavement compensation scheme payments.
- Veterans Wales - Specialised, priority service for individuals who have served in the Armed Forces, at any time in their lives and who are experiencing mental health difficulties related specifically to their military service.
- Armed Forces and Veterans | GOV.WALES - Guidance, services and support for Armed Forces and veterans.
- Adferiad Recovery - Services for people in Wales with mental health problems, substance misuse problems, and those with co-occurring and complex needs.
- Blesma - Supports limbless veterans for the duration of their lives.
- Blind Veterans UK - Supporting anyone who has served in the Armed Forces, or who has done National Service, and who is now living with significant sight loss.
- Woody’s Lodge - Meeting place for those who’ve served in the Armed Forces or Emergency Services